Friday, January 6, 2012

A Journey Inside My Room

 
Look at the low bed! That's the spot where I sleep at night or daydream. That's where the magic happens.
 
Lazy guy's untidy bed.
 
The lamp illuminates my activities in this room.
 
Disordered part.
My guitar which seldom necessary since I quit from that lesson.

Closet ghost. So creepy when the midnight comes.

Many shirts, pants, and the other menwear sleeps here.
Here's my old TV. I still love it even it grown up.

I put my two legendary bracelets, one my brand new fat bracelet, a necklace, and my fancy watch from my cousin. The band in my calendar always look at them!

Be a nerd with my eyeglasses collection.

Never forget this one when 'galau' comes.
Shoes corner on the commode. I bought all of them in 2011.
I love sneakers! Mostly Macbeth.
I like to collect stickers. I put them all in the shoes box.
 
It will glow my wall.
Waker in the morning. The sun is always peeking from the outside.
They like hang on there.
I like posters. But not too much.
I was a football player in 2008. Seriously, I fell in love with football when I was a kid.
Our recent painting is my next friend.
I can't ever stay in here without it. It's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment